ACCESS CARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions govern the relationship between you and The Access Card Ltd in relation to your membership with The Access Card.
If you take part in the Scheme or use the Loyalty Card, you agree to these Terms.
We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time by posting the amended terms and conditions on the Site.
Any amended terms and conditions will govern new memberships after the expiry of 30 days following the date of the Notice
"We", "Ourselves", "Our"- means The Access Card and The Access Lifestyle Card Ltd
"Site"- means www.theaccesscard.co.uk
1. The Access Card is an annual subscription service.
2. The discounts advertised on the Site are only available to Access Card members who present their membership card. This discount is not available in conjunction with any other offers the venue may be running at any one time.
3. Please read all details of the individual offer carefully to avoid disappointment. Unless otherwise stated, promotions and offers available through the Scheme may not be valid in conjunction with any other offer or promotion which may be available at the participating establishments (or any one of them) such as special offer menus, promotions, sales or special events. Please inform the establishment that you have a Loyalty Card when making a booking to avoid any disappointment.
4. Pre-booking is essential at some participating establishments and failure to do so may render the offer invalid. Always inform the establishment that you have a Loyalty Card when making a booking to avoid any confusion. If in doubt, please phone prior to arrival to check availability.
5. All of our offers may only be obtained by using a valid membership card, the expiry date of which will vary and thus will always be checked at each venue. Our card is strictly non-transferable and can only be used by named members and venue partner/s. Attempted misuse will result in confiscation.
6. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information on the Website is correct at all times. Due to unforeseen circumstances, offers or other information may change and we will endeavor to keep the Website updated with such developments.
7. For establishments not requiring pre-booking, please present your Loyalty Card on arrival and again when asking for the bill or at the till point to avoid any confusion. Not doing so may render the offer invalid.
8. We will use all reasonable endeavours to update the website to show the current particulars of participating venues and the terms of their availability for participation in the scheme. Participating venues may, however, be entitled to withdraw from the scheme or to change the terms and conditions of their availability after you have become a member and We shall have no responsibility for any such withdrawals by participating venues or any such changes in their terms and conditions or availability. Members will have the benefit of any additional venues which join the scheme at a later date and any increase in availability of participating restaurants. Any of Our printed marketing material which is printed, is intended as a guide of venues who are participating at the time of publication and therefore may not include all participating venues at any one time.
9. The information contained in the material in our website is only for information purposes. We do not make any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or fitness for purpose of any material on this Site or the reliability of the access to this Site. Neither Ourselves nor any of Our directors, officers, agents, employees or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of our Site or our services. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including without limitation compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties.
10. In no event do We accept liability of any description, including liability for negligence for any damages or losses including, without limitation, loss of business, revenue, profits, or consequential loss whatsoever resulting from use of or inability to use our website. We do not provide any warranty that the website or Sites which are linked to our Site are free from computer viruses or any other malicious or impairing computer program. The pages contained in the Site may contain technical inaccuracies and typographical errors. The information in these pages may be updated from time to time and may at times be out of date. We do not accept any responsibility for keeping the information in these pages up to date or liability for any failure to do so.
11. Ownership of The Access Card does not guarantee you entry into any of the establishments partnered with us and the management of each establishment shall retain the right to refuse entry. A participating establishment may require identification from you.
12. Third party goods and services - we do not vouch for those persons, companies and other organisations whose goods or services may be accessed or displayed through or on the site. We take no responsibility for bad experiences or bad food at any of the venues. We do not have and never intend to have any contractual involvement in your bookings or other dealings with the restaurants on our site. We will not become involved in any dispute between you and any venue.
13. Failure to enforce or non-reliance on any of these Terms and Conditions by Ourselves on a particular occasion or occasions will not prevent Us from subsequently relying on or enforcing them.
14.These Terms and any disputes or claims arising out of, or in connection with, its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) are governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England.
15. The parties irrevocably agree that the courts of England have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with these terms or its formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims).